Re: [ESPResSo-users] continue an interrupted simulation which used pepti

From: pdam bright
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] continue an interrupted simulation which used peptideB
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:18:04 +0330

Dear Tristan and Stephan,

Many thanks for your help!

Seems -pdb flag works perfectly :)

Bests,
Pee

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Tristan Bereau <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Pee,

The easiest is to feed the last PDB file you've outputted to the
peptideB command (using the -pdb flag to load that file). From what I
remember, the same should hold from REMD, though all replicas will
load that particular file (I haven't implemented a routine to load
different PDB files for different replicas).

Let me know if that's still unclear.

Best,
Tristan