Re: [ESPResSo-users] Compilation ESPResSo cluster

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Compilation ESPResSo cluster
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 07:45:51 +0100

Hi!

On 03/20/2013 10:36 PM, Salvador H-V wrote:
> Also, thanks for working in the  the feature
> "ROTATION_PER_PARTICLE". That will be of great  help. I am already
> waiting  for the April version of ESPResSo ;)

I would recommend not to linger that long. The features that you need
for your problem are stable enough, so you should be able to use the
latest development code without any trouble.

If you have git installed on your machine, use

  git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/espressomd.git

... and you will have a copy of the latest ESPResSo code in the
subdirectory espresso/. In that subdir, call

  ./bootstrap.sh
  configure
  make

... and you have it compiled.

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart