Re: [ESPResSo-users] BOND_ANGLE, restarting simulation, dynamic bonding

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] BOND_ANGLE, restarting simulation, dynamic bonding
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:58:40 +0200

Hi!

As far as I can see, that typo was only in the writing of the interactions, so the rest should work.

Axel

On 04/03/2013 06:19 PM, Arash Azari wrote:
Dear Axel,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes, you are right; the collision_detection is a typo.
I used the “analyze energy” to get
the energy of the bond angle potential.
Do you think that the energy analyzing
(bond_angle) works fine in this case? Or the output for energy is not
correct (due to the bug that you mentioned).
Thank you very much,

Best regards,
Arash
Arash Azari