Re: [ESPResSo-users] Control Temperature in version 3.2

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Control Temperature in version 3.2
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 14:52:35 +0200

Hi all,

as I said, the real culprit is the script making assumptions about the number of dof. With ROTATION_PER_PARTICLE, that go more reasonable, in the sense that the number of DOFs only increases if the users explicitly asks for that, in which case he/she probably takes care of the right count.

So, ROTATION_PER_PARTICLE should be on, if ROTATION is on in the default.

Axel