[ESPResSo-users] LB Boundary

From: Vincent Ustach
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] LB Boundary
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:19:00 -0700

Hello all,

I have a complex geometry made of walls of particles with LJ and coulomb potentials to simulate roughness and charge, respectively.

These simulate a thin membrane with a pore. The pore shape is square pyramidal.

I also need hydrodynamic boundaries and I believe some of these can be modeled using several "lbboundary rhomboid" constraints that will follow the shape of the walls of particles. If not, I will look into augmenting the C code to allow for flagging of individual boundaries.

My question is regarding the shape args of the lbboundary rhomboid. If "pos [3]" is the coordinates of one corner, are a and b and c the other three corners?

Thanks,

--Vincent Ustach