Re: [ESPResSo-users] different simulation scenario on desktop or cluster

From: Arash Azari
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] different simulation scenario on desktop or cluster
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 07:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear
Axel,

Thank
you very much indeed for the detailed and very useful explanation and
recommendations.
The
simulation on the cluster with single core runs without any error
messages. Strangely enough! it works with 3 cores as well. I am going
to increase the number of cores on single node up to 12 again.
checked the kinetic energy and it is in a proper range (both the 6
cores desktop and single core cluster outputs are in agreement).
Actually
I have used the individual force cap for warmup in this simulation
and I set the cap radius for each interaction. I have tried a very
long warmup as well; something around 1 million steps, but still I get
the same error.
I will
post the latest updates soon after I finished the test simulations.
Thank
you very much,

Best
regards,