[ESPResSo-users] NPT and electrostatic

From: Hender Lopez
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] NPT and electrostatic
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:42:07 +0000

Dear all,

I would like to run simulations using a NPT thermostat with
Debye-Huckel potentials. When I try it I get the following message:
"background_errors 0 {014 npt only works with P3M} 1 <consent> 2
<consent> 3 <consent>". Does any body know why the NPT thermostat
doesn't works with Debye-Huckel potentials? Is there any way I could
try to implement it my self or is there a physical reason that makes
DH potentials incompatibles with NPT?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Hender