Re: [ESPResSo-users] AdResS - state of the art

From: Peter Košovan
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] AdResS - state of the art
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:06:17 +0100

Just to add to what Olaf said: if you want to simulate atomistic, you should to carefully think of the value of the Bjerrum length as a parameter for electrostatics. Some weeks ago we had a discussion on this mailing list about the meaning of Bjerrum length when the solvent is not a continuum.

Regards,

peter