Re: [ESPResSo-users] Suddenly energy increases alot

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Suddenly energy increases alot
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 05:18:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi dear Axel,
Thank you for your answers, they help me a lot.
I have a question about your last answer, how can I set up a polyelectrolyte as a tilted straight line? I use the followings in order to set up my polyelectrolytes :

polymer 1 $num_monomers_per_polymer 1.0 start $first pos $x $y $z mode RW charge -1.0 distance 1 types 0 0 FENE 0 constraints

part $first fix 1 1 1
What should I change to make them tilted straight lines?

My second question is, what do you mean by there is no need to warm_up, then? Isn't there any need to warm up the LJ interactions between just polyelectrolytes or LJ polyelectrolytes between polyelectrolytes and the cylinder?
Thank you,
best,
Roya