[ESPResSo-users] Coulomb interaction

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Coulomb interaction
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:43:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everybody,
My system consists a cylinder constraint in which 40 polymers and 4400 ions are located. This cylinder is located in a larger box, but all the particles are within the cylinder and no particle is out of it.The length of the cylinder is the same as the length of my box. I want to make my system periodic in only one direction ( along the cylinder's axis). The question is which electrostatic algorithm is appropriate for my system?
Should I use the MMM1D algorithm or something else?
I would appreciate if some one can help me.
best,
Roya