Re: [ESPResSo-users] Particle-based Simulations for Hard and Soft Matter

From: Axel Arnold
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Particle-based Simulations for Hard and Soft Matter
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:54:41 +0100

Dear Markus,

yes, at the moment, we cannot take more participants, simply because of the limited space in the computer room for the hands-on sessions. However, there might be some participants that cancel there participation. So, you can just register on the CECAM page, and in case someone jumps off, I would accept you as participant.

Best,
Axel