Re: [ESPResSo-users] Particle in Fluid, periodic boundary conditions

From: Joost de Graaf
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Particle in Fluid, periodic boundary conditions
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:24:04 +0100

Dear Markus,

On 24 November 2014 at 21:24, Joost de Graaf <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Markus,

I remember spotting something like this in one of the older versions of the master, but I tried to find it and could not reproduce the bug with the latest version, which one are you using?

KR, Joost

On 24 November 2014 at 19:35, Ulf Schiller <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Markus,

On 24/11/14 18:12, Wink, Markus wrote:
> can explain it to me? It seems, that the periodic boundary condition in
> the LB Fluid doesn’t work. If I remove the fluid I don’t see that.

Yes, looks like something is at odds with the periodicity here. Can you
plot the z-velocity over x-position? That may point towards what is
going wrong.

Cheers,
Ulf

--