Re: [ESPResSo-users] Force scaling wrong

From: Marcello Sega
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Force scaling wrong
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 08:36:15 +0100

Hi,

please correct me if I'm wrong: I think that forces are always
overwritten by the integrator, so that setting them by hand does not
have any effect at all.

If this is right, then allowing to set forces could be just misleading
(as the program would behave in a way unexpected by the user).
Wouldn't it be better to make them read-only?

Regards,

Marcello

--
Institut für Computergestützte Biologische Chemie
University of Vienna