[ESPResSo-users] update: Error Loading Checkpoints

From: Evyatar Arad
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] update: Error Loading Checkpoints
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:11:22 +0300

Hello again everyone.

In the past couple of days i’ve been trying to load post-warmup checkpoints for
later use (with a different dt, for instance)
I’ve noticed the first post warmup checkpoint is named simplebilayer0000.gz.
Changing it’s name to checkpoint.latest.gz and placing it in the sim folder
along with simplebilayer.top (which espresso also requires) yields the
following error:

::mbtools::utils >  reading Checkpoint ./simplebilayer//checkpoint.latest.gz
blockfile_read_auto_variable: setmd 0.0  reported: unknown md variable "0.0"
    while executing
"error "blockfile_read_auto_variable: setmd $vname $data reported: $error""
    (procedure "blockfile" line 22)
    invoked from within
"blockfile $in read auto"
    (procedure "::mbtools::utils::readcheckpoint" line 11)
    invoked from within
"::mbtools::utils::readcheckpoint $outputdir "
    invoked from within
"set checkpointexists [ ::mbtools::utils::readcheckpoint $outputdir ]"
    (file "./scripts/main.tcl" line 103)

While the automatically-generated checkpoint file starts with:
{variable time 0.0
}

Any idea as to what might cause this? I’m going nowhere fast unless saving is
saved ;)

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend,
Evy.