Re: [ESPResSo-users] Optimization of box length

From: Florian Weik
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Optimization of box length
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:19:46 +0200

Hi,
the boxsize is limited by the largest interaction cutoff (which might also come from the electrostatics tuning, if you are using that) and the skin. If your
box size is smaller than the cutoff plus two times the box size that should work.
If not this is bug, in which case I would kindpy ask you to provide a minimal script to reproduce the error.

Cheers,
Florian