Re: [ESPResSo-users] Fwd: Brownian dynamics

From: Peter Košovan
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Fwd: Brownian dynamics
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 09:38:32 +0200

Hi all,

I just want to add that in the last few days with my student Jakub we were also trying to compile espresso with SD and encountered similar problems. But we managed to compile it with cuda and arpack, so the origin of this problem is probably different.

Could perhaps David comment on that?

With best regards,

peter