[ESPResSo-users] Friction coefficient for virtual particle

From: Nairhita Samanta
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Friction coefficient for virtual particle
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 11:47:28 +0100

Hi all!

I wanted to ask if I am simulating a rigid spherical symmetric structure made of virtual particles on the surface of a real particle, how do I calculate the gamma (friction coefficient). Should I consider the radius of the central particle or the the radius of the rigid spherical structure. I am asking this because if in addition to this rigid structure I have simple particles as well, the viscosity of the systems should be same for all of them and I should  calculate gamma accordingly.

Regards,
Nairhita