Re: [ESPResSo-users] Full DPD code

From: Rudolf Weeber
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Full DPD code
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 12:05:14 +0100

Hi Monika,
On Wed, Nov 01, 2017 at 11:43:24AM +0530, Monika Choudhary wrote:
> Here I have attached a TCL file for simulating oil and water.
> I have implemented DPD but I am not getting the desired result.
You'd have to be more specific with regards to what the script does and what
you expect it to do.
Beyond that, please note that we have dropped support for the Tcl Branch of
Espresso. For new projects, we strongly recommend you use the Python version at
http://github.com/espressomd

With regaards to dpd, you can find a (Python-based) example here
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/blob/python/samples/python/dpd.py

Regards, Rudolf