Re: [ESPResSo-users] creating new shapes in ESPResSo

From: Mohammadreza Niknam Hamidabad
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] creating new shapes in ESPResSo
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 01:45:43 +0330

Hi,
Thank you so much, I will do it.

Regards,
M. Reza Niknam H.

On Nov 16, 2017 12:59 AM, "Rudolf Weeber" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 11:49:50PM +0330, Mohammadreza Niknam Hamidabad wrote:
> Thank you so much. Currently, the version of ESPResSo on GitHub doesn't
> have Pore shape, right?  When do you think the 3.3.2 version of ESPResSo
> and new shape module will be released? Is it before the Christmas?
Whether or not we will release before Chrstmas is not yet clear.

Until then, you can easily merge pull requests into your local copy like so:

1. Clone the repository (if you haven't done that already)
git clone git://github.com/espressomd/espresso
2. Go to the direcotry containing the repo
cd espresso

2. Merge in the pull request you need
git pull github.com/espressomd/espresso pull/1234/head
replacing 1234 with the number of the pull request you need, in your case probably 1295.

Regards, Rudolf