Re: [ESPResSo-users] problem fom installing the ESPResSo

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] problem fom installing the ESPResSo
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 11:11:23 +0200

Hello,

You'll need to attach the full segfault message to your email, using for example the following command:
./pypresso rigid_body.py >trace.log 2>&1
Then attach trace.log to your reply email.

You may replace my email address by address@hidden when replying, it will automatically be sent to the list and to me.

Best regards,
JN