eupm-gnoticies

[eupm-gnoticies] any llama

From: Jerry Foley
Subject: [eupm-gnoticies] any llama
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:40:48 -0400

Ive got a regular job; Im chauffeur to Mr Bertram Cody, said Tom virtuously. Ride to hounds and take duchesses into dinner - what a hell of a life for a grown man!
It was nine oclock on this wet October night when he came into Acacia Road.
He led the man into his study and shut the door.
And Im not lying, Ill tell you how it happened.
Not by the police - that I can swear, said Dick. Sneed listened without comment to the extraordinary story of Lew Pheeneys midnight occupation. Dick looked at the man, hardly believing his ears.
Why didnt Pheeney stay, if hed got this thing on his conscience?
As a matter of fact, youre the very man for the job, he went on, a little inconsistently.
He gave you no indication as to who the man was he feared?
Switch off the phone; Im not at home to anybody, however important.
Sneed often said that he had the mind of a thief, and meant this as a compliment. Now please tell me something that will make my flesh creep. The man looked up and down the street nervously. Going to buy a country house and be a gentleman.
The startling announcement of Lew Pheeney had changed his plans. The Commissioner sent me a message this evening, and I was expecting you to call at my office.
For the travel bug bit deep into his soul, and hes been moving ever since.
The lawyer took out a little pocketbook and evidently consulted a calendar.
And Im not lying, Ill tell you how it happened. I admit Im a good joke, he said ruefully.
But Id like you to see him - I half promised him that I would recommend somebody.
The lawyer was dining in solitary state at the end of a long, polished table. Dick went back to the Yard to make, as he thought, a final report to his immediate chief.
The boys like him - hes going into the police and the educations worth a million! The lawyer took out a little pocketbook and evidently consulted a calendar. His office is somewhere in Lincolns Inn Fields. The inquest was held on the Friday, and, after Dicks evidence, adjourned for an indefinite period.
New Thoughts on Constructive Biology, by Antonio Stalletti.
Captain Sneed stroked his chin reflectively. I have a port here that was laid down for princes.