eupm-gnoticies

[eupm-gnoticies] interracial

From: Ed Casey
Subject: [eupm-gnoticies] interracial
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:02:56 -0600

You pump your friends dry and tell themnothing about yourself.
We met for dinner at theCock Horse Tavern. Sure, Horton came out in his broad Iowa accent, putting his handgently on the boys shoulder. You pump your friends dry and tell themnothing about yourself.
Starwick made no answer for a moment, but sat looking out acrossthe river.
Why, I say, its your old friend and drunkencompanion, Eugene Gant, who brought you home last night.
If you want to hear the littlebirdies sing, Ill buy you a canary.
Rather,he snapped his fingers sharply, and cried Heel! Damned little thing that doesnt take up a foot ofspace. We met for dinner at theCock Horse Tavern. Surely it is better to have some kind oftalent, however small, than none at all.
But itsdifferent with us artists, isnt it, Starwick? Ittakes every cent I can get to keep up with em.
Robert brokeinto his sudden, hoarse, falsetto laugh: The damnedest place Iever saw!
Then, in a feverish staccato monologue, he continued: Thedamnedest story you ever heard. Robert asked, pointing to some dirtyshirts he had thrown there.
Well, then, if we cant go along to hear the little birdies singto Mr.
I can write just as well with a hole in theseat of my breeches as not.
We met for dinner at theCock Horse Tavern. Ill wear thispair of pants till it falls off me. Therest of them HATED it, he whispered wildly.
Why, I say, its your old friend and drunkencompanion, Eugene Gant, who brought you home last night.
He snapped his fingers and the little dog came trotting meeklytoward him. No, he said coldly, Iconfess I see nothing extraordinary about that at all. And think what a treatit will be for all the little birdies.
Letme have the worst, the worst, I beg of you.
However, I already knewwho you were when your invitation came.
Why, thats what Im telling you, he said impatiently. Do you remember the first time I met you?
Ihave not got that great well of life and power in me, and I couldnot speak as you do if I tried. And yet you wonder why people are surprised atyour behaviour!
Therefore, he cautioned Robert to keep quiet, and went toWangs door and knocked. Have you had a bath since you came to Harvard?