eupm-gnoticies

[eupm-gnoticies] preach sawn

From: Aurora Fitzgerald
Subject: [eupm-gnoticies] preach sawn
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:40:05 -0700

Well, other people are, she said lightly.
All these people came to Gatsbys house in the summer. Handsome to look at and a perfect gentleman. Wolfshiem drank his coffee with a jerk and got to his feet. Even Jordans party, the quartetfrom East Egg, were rent asunder by dissension. I was flattered that she wanted to speak to me, because of all the oldergirls I admired her most. Schraeders and the Stonewall Jackson Abrams ofGeorgia and the Fishguards and the Ripley Snells. His voice was solemn as if the memory of that sudden extinction of a clanstill haunted him. Wolfshiem drank his coffee with a jerk and got to his feet.
He smiled with jovial condescensionand added Some sensation!
Yes, highballs, agreed Gatsby, and then to Mr. Wolfshiemraised his hand in a sort of benediction.
A caddy retracted hisstatement and the only other witness admitted that he might have beenmistaken. Whitebait, who was well oversixty, and Maurice A. Clarence Endive was from East Egg, as I remember.
Even Jordans party, the quartetfrom East Egg, were rent asunder by dissension. Daisys furious because youhavent called up.
For a moment I suspected that he was pulling my legbut a glance at him convinced me otherwise. Look here, old sport, he broke out surprisingly. I was sure that they were selling something: bonds orinsurance or automobiles. He came onlyonce, in white knickerbockers, and had a fight with a bum namedEtty in the garden.
He flipped his sleeves up under his coat. We all turned andlooked around for Gatsby.
Then he went out on the sidewalk and they shot himthree times in his full belly and drove away.
He would never so much as look at a friends wife.
For a moment I suspected that he was pulling my legbut a glance at him convinced me otherwise. Somebody told me they thought he killed a man once.
Jordan looked at him alertly, cheerfully without answering.
Albrucksburger and Miss Haag, hisfiancée, and Ardita Fitz-Peters, and Mr. Several years, he answered in a gratified way. She asked me if I was going to the Red Cross andmake bandages.
He flipped his sleeves up under his coat. Never heard anything so selfish in my life.
I was brought by a woman named Roosevelt, he continued.