ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] Re: seeij home

From: Martinho Folk
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] Re: seeij home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:50:01 -0700

D a ea m r H m om k e O e wn u er,

Your c f re z di x t doesn't m w atter to us!

If you O j WN r s ea g l e w st q at r e and want I x MME e DIAT s E
c b as a h to s b pen p d ANY w x ay you like,
or simply wish to L b OW b ER your mont d hly p o aym d ent g s
by a third or more, here are the d v ea u ls v we have T s OD w AY:

$ 4 m 90 , 0 s 00 a j s l w ow a a s 3 , 3 i 5 %
$ 3 s 70 , 0 c 00 a t s l d ow a n s 3 , 5 c 5 %
$ 25 t 0 , 00 l 0 a z s l z ow a p s 3 , 7 u 5 %
$ 2 p 00 , 00 w 0 a x s l b ow a h s 3 , 9 f 0 %

V n is i it o b ur web s n it j e

Martinho Folk , A a ppr k ova m l M m ana r ge n r

You want to talk to this guy? Floyd asked. Or you want him down
there with the others?
Ive nothing to say . . .