fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] add recipes section to the Fabric web page?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] add recipes section to the Fabric web page?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:31:15 -0400

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Jordi Funollet <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jeff, thanks for the "status report". At work we are going to setup something
> similar for Git in the midterm and this will save us some hours in research.

Glad to help. It's frustrating that Git is so new, so the offerings
for tracking compared to SVN are pretty pitiful. I was honestly
surprised that Redmine was the only halfway compelling solution out
there.

> I didn't know the django-vcs/django-issues apps, but I'll have a look on
> this.

Don't bother for now, I didn't make it clear enough that they're still
in their infancy -- I just mentioned them because I see them as having
a lot of promise to become a bit closer to Redmine/Trac eventually.
Sadly they're nowhere near production ready.

-Jeff