fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] logo

From: Byron Saltysiak
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] logo
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:02:50 -0400

Not sure if you figured out how to do it, but here's how possibly again.

Add a new rectangle to the entire background (so make it the first element in the svg (for some reason i couldn't get this to work with the svg background itself). We'll make this color transparent when we convert it so I just chose green:

  <!-- The background to make transparent -->
  <rect x="0" y="0" width="48" height="48"
    style="fill: green;"/>

Then change the conversion with imagemagick to make green transparent:
convert fabric-logo.svg -transparent green fabric-logo.png

That should do it - at least it's working on my test pages.

- Byron