fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Execution branch no more (and: creating tests)

From: Niklas Lindström
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Execution branch no more (and: creating tests)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:32:21 +0200

A tiny correction: I did find a simple (but perhaps crude) way to make
my decorators cooperate, which I just pushed.

(.. I simply created a `_needs_connect` helper which, before your
`func_code` inspection, checks if there is a  `_wrapped_command`
attribute on the command and inspects that instead if present..)

Best regards,
Niklas