fab-user

[Fab-user] Say hello to Fabric 0.1.1

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: [Fab-user] Say hello to Fabric 0.1.1
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 23:23:26 +0200

Hi.

Easter is upon us but I'm not painting eggs. Instead, I decided to
release Fabric version 0.1.1 today.

Changes:
 * glob patterns in put - now fixed!
 * ... also, put now preserves the file-modes by default! (override
with 'mode' kwarg)
 * the locking between the output threads have been fixed - twice!
 * we now correctly depend on paramiko 1.7 - easy_installers rejoice!
 * platform-independant format for fab_timestamp - windows users rejoice!
 * Paul Baumgart have graced us with rsync_project!
 * sudo can now be told not to go through fab_shell with the 'noshell'
kwarg, or config.fab_sudo_noshell!

That is all. Have a nice day!

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,