fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric 0.9 alpha 1 (now alpha 2!)

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric 0.9 alpha 1 (now alpha 2!)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 10:04:45 -0400

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Curt Micol <address@hidden> wrote:

> git log --summary > CHANGELOG should be enough I would think.

Yea, I noted in the updated docs (which I may not have pushed yet,
heh. left off last night writing up the installation page) I found git
shortlog, which works best for when you don't want the date info
(which, for now, I don't). Still had to editorialize pretty heavily,
despite my conscious effort when committing to have descriptive commit
messages. D'oh.

-Jeff