fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] What are other people doing with fabric?

From: Steve Steiner (listsin)
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] What are other people doing with fabric?
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 23:49:53 -0400

On Jul 3, 2009, at 10:17 PM, Jeff Forcier wrote:

Since I'm about to dive into the docs I'll probably be double checking
your notes soon. I've already nuked the old-doc folder from HEAD, but
will just go back and refer to it from an older checkout if necessary.

Cool.

There were only two files (or so) that had actual potentially useful content in them.

The rest was just site management stuff and things that were supplanted by new docs.