fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] @hosts decorator fails in python interactive session?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] @hosts decorator fails in python interactive session?
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:21:50 -0400

Yea, sorry, I did see Mike has a fork with a change along these lines,
I haven't had time to go over it yet which is why it wasn't on my mind
:)

With regards to the execution internals, I expect they'll change a lot
over time as we need to make stuff more flexible like in this case,
and when we try to make things more threadsafe and/or open up the
doors for parallelism. It's definitely not set in stone!

Best,
Jeff