fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] rsync via local

From: Thomas Bikeev
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] rsync via local
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 09:10:21 +0200

Hi Jeff,

you are right: it seems that local indeed behaves same in 0.01 and 0.9

(I am really confused now since I can not reproduce that what I thought was a successful behaviour.)

My second thought was I have used local_per_host with success but also this would prompt me for the pw in the scenario where key-based authentication is not possible.

So I will dig some more. I guess in a nutshell my problem is:

"How to pass externally stored pw to local/rsync command?"

Regards, Thomas