fab-user

[Fab-user] Uploading a directory recursively?

From: Erik Wickstrom
Subject: [Fab-user] Uploading a directory recursively?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:02:39 -0700

I'm trying to upload a directory recursively to my server with the put
operation, however I get this traceback:

put: linking -> /root/linking

Fatal error: put() encountered an exception while uploading 'linking'

Underlying exception message:
    Is a directory

Aborting.

I've read through the docs and searched previous posts and haven't
found anything regarding this.  How can I recursively upload a
directory with Fabric (equivalent of scp -r)?

Thanks!
Erik