fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Proposed changes to contrib.files

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Proposed changes to contrib.files
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:31:48 -0400

Hi Bruno,

For reference, Github is not really the primary Fabric repository, so
if you ever want to get a clone of the code and GH is down, you can
hit up the canonical repo at git.fabfile.org (as mentioned here:
http://docs.fabfile.org/0.9/installation.html#source-code-checkouts)

Github does make collaboration easier, but it's not required :)
Especially not when they are having major post host-switch issues...

Regarding your changes, they look pretty good -- thanks for taking the
time to do this. I'll make a note of your patch and will probably
incorporate it into master once 0.9 final comes out.

Best,
Jeff