fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Why can’t I run programs in the back ground with &?

From: Dhanasekaran Anbalagan
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Why can’t I run programs in the back ground with &?
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:51:56 -0500

Hi Ronan,

I am not understanding the FAQ, please give any example it's very useful for us.

def script_background():
      run("bash /home/sysops/sarexecute.sh &")

This is my script Please guide me.

-Dhanasekaran

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Ronan Amicel <address@hidden> wrote:
This is a frequently asked question, covered in the FAQ:
http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.5/faq.html#why-can-t-i-run-programs-in-the-background-with-it-makes-fabric-hang

Hope this helps.