fab-user

[Fab-user] How do I run a function only once, locally, after the other f

From: Kyle Reynolds
Subject: [Fab-user] How do I run a function only once, locally, after the other functions complete?
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:10:51 -0500

I am using fabric to pull configuration files to a local directory, and then once I have all of the files local, I want to run an md5 checksum to check consistency.  The problem I'm having is figuring out how to run the final function, only ONCE, locally, AFTER all of the files have been pulled down by another function.

I have looked into the @run_once decorator, but I need this function to run after everything, not once on the first run.

any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!