fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Importing Fabric Library Locally

From: Andrew Latham
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Importing Fabric Library Locally
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 22:40:31 -0400

Ok, back to the drawing board. The imports of paramiko and pycrypto
were also defaulting to the system versions.  I will do this another
way.

Just in case anyone cares, I am trying to make a user-space drop in to
manage some servers in a very restricted environment.  It is just a
hobby project at the moment.