fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] linux ssh: Remote Host Identification failed

From: Carlos García
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] linux ssh: Remote Host Identification failed
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:57:53 +0100

Hi,

if you’re setting user and password, this should be super easy

from fabric.api import env

env.disable_known_hosts = True

If you are using fabric as a library, would be a good idea to have a setup function or module, where you can set all relevant settings together.

Regards

Thanks Carlos for the response!

I'm using fabric as library in my program.
I'm setting up environment first (env.user, env.password) and then
using run() to execute the command.

How can I set "disable-known-hosts" in this case? (I know how to use
from command line)

Could you please point me to an example or provide some inputs so that
I can use this feature?

Regards, Pj