fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] fabric2 cd with multiple servers

From: Ben Abrams
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] fabric2 cd with multiple servers
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 20:21:41 -0700

Lamont,

It's honestly been a while since I used fabric and have not really stayed up on it so apologies if my research was too hastily done and incorrect. There does seem to be the functionality you are looking for in both fabric 1 and 2 (alpha) though they have some slight differences.

In fabric 1.x it came from here: https://github.com/fabric/fabric/blob/1.14/fabric/context_managers.py like this: https://github.com/fabric/fabric/blob/1.14/fabric/context_managers.py#L20-L21

In fabric 2.x they broke out that into the invoke library here: https://github.com/pyinvoke/invoke/blob/master/invoke/context.py like this: https://github.com/pyinvoke/invoke/blob/master/invoke/context.py#L328-L329

Hope this helps,