fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] v2 upgrade document - feedback welcome!

From: Max Arnold
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] v2 upgrade document - feedback welcome!
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 19:20:19 +0700

I was unable to install patchwork using Python 3.6 ("NameError: name 'execfile'
is not defined"). I think it would be helpful to have py3 compatibility matrix
for the full set of
utilities (fabric, patchwork, invoke, invocations). My initial expectations
after reading the doc were that everything is Py3 ready *including* the contrib
replacement.