fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric python tool to spawn AWS VM EC2 instance

From: Azul
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric python tool to spawn AWS VM EC2 instance
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 18:15:04 +0100

look up 'suitable' if you're after a pythonic way to run ansible and all its modules

On Saturday, 19 May 2018, Kaushal Shriyan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to spawn AWS VM EC2 instance using Fabric python? I am currently running Fabric 2.0.1 on my MAC OS.

I have a specific question regarding the difference between Fabric and Ansible configuration management tool. Any specific use case to use either of the tool? Please guide.

Thanks in Advance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Kaushal