fab-user

[Fab-user] Maintainer's looking for work!

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] Maintainer's looking for work!
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 15:37:24 -0800

Hi folks,

If anyone's got useful leads for companies that could use some specific Fabric/Paramiko/etc experience (typically in an ops related role, but I'm happy to talk about anything), I'm once again on the market.

The last 2+ years I've been blessed with a role that gave me 20% time to work on Fabric and etc, without which I wouldn't have been able to get Fab 2.0 as far off the ground as it's gotten. I'm setting my sights slightly lower this time (half a day a week, or organic during-the-week time) but still need some level of employer support for the project to get the rest of the way there.

Please check out http://bitprophet.org/career/hire-me/ or send it to anyone you know who might be amenable. Thanks!

Best,
Jeff

--