fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] SIGPIPE causes SEGFAULT

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] SIGPIPE causes SEGFAULT
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:37:12 -0700

On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 18:38 +0100, Volker Schreiner wrote:
I am surprised but i experienced the same behaviour for the Echo example. It also crashes with Segfault in freeRead.
Well this is most definitely a bug in the way the Transceiver class is handling the pipe once it has been closed on the other end. I'll have to fool around with it. It may be related to calling a close() on a file descriptor that has already been closed. Or perhaps not properly handling a SIGPIPE errno. Can you send all additional info on the system?
--
Eddie Carle