fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Segfault on apache shutdown

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Segfault on apache shutdown
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:30:06 -0600

On Mon, 2011-08-15 at 16:16 -0300, Riccardo Campisano wrote:
> My application works fine, I have no problem with this error, but I
> thought that can be interesting to understand the cause this...
>
> Can you replicate this error ?

Oh, I understand. You just see the segfault upon termination. I just
tested it myself on my Gentoo server and I don't see any segfault on
termination. Tested it with both apache and lighttpd. Have you perhaps
tried sending the kill signals to it yourself? I think the webserver
first sends SIGUSR1 and then SIGTERM second. Testing either one for a
segfault could shed some light.
--
        Eddie Carle