fbi-improved-devel

[fim-devel] upcoming versions of fim: 0.4-rc3 and 0.5-trunk

From: dezperado
Subject: [fim-devel] upcoming versions of fim: 0.4-rc3 and 0.5-trunk
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 19:36:06 +0100

Dear FIM users,

I invite you to try the upcoming version of FIM:
 fim-0.4-rc3
It shall be pretty stable by now.
You find it here:
 http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/fbi-improved/
Please report me any problems --- I wish to freeze 0.4 soon.

If you want to enjoy the latest features, consider
trying the trunk version, either tarball'ed in the above
location or accessible via SVN.
The list of improvements and new features is long; just give a
look to
 http://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/svn/fbi-improved/trunk/NEWS
Although it seems quite stable, it's better to test it well...