fenfire-dev

Re: [Fenfire-dev] CLI

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] CLI
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 19:52:09 +0200

Benja Fallenstein wrote:
We can do that, the only problem is how the API should look. We will want to pass around a VobMouseEvent, I think, but then the question is how we will pass the coordinates of the event, because VobMouseEvent contains the coordinates relative to the vob scene, but we need to pass the coordinates relative to the called lob.

I see two relatively simple possibilities, either modify the values inside the VobMouseEvent (which isn't too neat), or pass around a VobMouseEvent *plus* an x/y coordinate, which is bad because the VobMouseEvent itself also contains x/y which is confusing.

Blah!!! It already works like the second option. Stupid me. Sorry.

- Benja