ff3d-users

Re: [ff3d-users] missing files from cvs?

From: Osman Buyukisik
Subject: Re: [ff3d-users] missing files from cvs?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:25:56 -0500

On Monday 24 March 2003 12:19 pm, Stephane Del Pino wrote:

> Could you send me the files you used? Know that the cvs version is a
> development one. We are working with Cecile on the surface mesh and this is
> not stable at all...

the example files I used are attached. I tried using -g instead of -O2 and it
works ok. But even -g -O without -funroll-all-loops still seg faults.

Osman

Here is what gdb says:
address@hidden:~/ff3d> gdb ff3d
GNU gdb 20010316
This GDB was configured as "i386-suse-linux"...Dwarf Error: Cannot handle
DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.

(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/osman/ff3d/ff3d
Error while reading shared library symbols:
Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.
(no debugging symbols found)...Error while reading shared library symbols:
Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...Error while
reading shared library symbols:
Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.
Error while reading shared library symbols:
Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.
Error while reading shared library symbols:
Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.
Error while reading shared library symbols:
Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.

0x4007bb1d in ?? () from /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so.5
(gdb) where
#0  0x4007bb1d in ?? () from /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so.5
#1  0x4007a36a in ?? () from /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so.5
#2  0x40095c28 in ?? () from /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so.5
#3  0x0812ec9f in ?? ()
#4  0x0812e621 in ?? ()
#5  0x0804d0c9 in ?? ()
#6  0x0804d22e in ?? ()
#7  0x0812eed5 in ?? ()
#8  0x0804be4a in ?? ()
#9  0x401367be in __libc_start_main () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb)