fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Meeting with the Dean

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Meeting with the Dean
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:02:16 +0200 (SAST)

Hi all,

I just had a meeting with the Dean of Science at UCT. He supports the
project and thinks it is consistent with their current initiatives. He
also said we should approach him for support when we start looking for
funding etc. He wishes us well and would like us to get hold of him at the
end of year when the books are almost complete so he can help us get it
out there.

He also gave me some names of people who may be able to help. I will
contact them shortly.

Current plan here is when we get all the content in at the end of Jan we
will send the chemistry stuff to the Rhodes guys to edit and do physics
and maths here at UCT.

So we are well on track!

Hope you are all well.

Mark

--
Mark Horner

UCT-CERN Research Centre
Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342
AIM:   marknewlyn

Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.