fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Business Day

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Business Day
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:54:07 +0200 (SAST)

Hi all,

just to let you know that a potential Business Day article is in the
pipeline along with the Sowetan article. We'll circulate these before they
get published so that you can all comment.

Hope you are all well.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Horner

UCT-CERN Research Centre
Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342
AIM:   marknewlyn

Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.