fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: June Deadline

From: Riana Meyer
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: June Deadline
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:14:03 +0100

Hi Sam

I'm really sorry but I will not be able to make the June deadline. May has been really hectic with working full time and studying part time! But I have managed to do some work on the Latex for the linear equation work I did last month. My exams are in a week's time (7th and 8th of June). Once that is behind me I'll have spare time in the next two months exclusively for the Maths book. Can't wait! :)

Thanks
Riana

Sam Halliday wrote:
hey gang,

its almost the 1st june which means that may's assignments are up! if  you were working on something please email your LaTeX to me  (directly, no need to clutter the list) and i'll put it in the book.  please feel free to send an email to the list summarising what you  did, to keep everyone up to date :-)

anyone have any requests for writing/editing in june?

cheers,
Sam